What is 10-Free?
"We don't have to sacrifice for beauty. We are all beautiful in our own way."
We've worked hard on creating the best possible formula that is safe for everyone.
Our NYC nail polish collection is 10-free, nontoxic, cruelty-free, and vegan. We spent a whole year perfecting our formula to create one of the simplest and purest on the market that still delivers long-lasting strength and shine.
What does 10-Free actually mean?
10-FREE = BEAUTY + SELF EXPRESSION - 9 HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS - ANIMAL PRODUCTS
sundays' NYC nail polishes are formulated without dibutyl phthalate, toluene, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, parabens, and tert-butyl hydroperoxide. They are also free of ingredients derived from animals.
- Dibutyl Phthalate: respiratory irritant
- Toluene: nervous system impairment and constricts functions of immune system, kidney, liver, and reproductive effects.
- Xylene: can cause depression and headaches
- Ethyl Tosylamide: causes developmental and reproductive toxicity
- Camphor: can cause headaches, nausea and dizziness
- Formaldehyde: can cause respiratory and skin irritation, could potentially cause skin cancer
- Formaldehyde Resin: can turn to formaldehyde and cause the above
- Parabens: suspected endocrine disruptor
- Tert-Butyl Hydroperoxide: may be toxic to blood, lungs, liver, the respiratory system and the central nervous system.
You deserve the healthiest ingredients to enhance your beauty. sundays creates the highest quality socially-responsible products that are safe for clients and salon employees.